Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

lighted by a prayer

Monday, December 27, 2010

Mrs. Brown's Lullaby

Loola-Bye, oh, Loola Bye
My lovely Loola moon
Tip-toe by where my babies lie
In your tiny silver shoon
Will you guard, will you keep
Will you watch over please
My wee ones, my lambkins
My sweet chick-a-chick-a-dees
Loola-Bye, oh, Loola-Bye...
In your tiny silver shoon.


i love this beautiful lullaby song :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for publishing the lyrics to this lovely tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, you're very welcome..
      yashh this song's adorable <3

      Delete

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU EVERYTIME... BUT I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OF MY MIND YEAH T___T