Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

lighted by a prayer

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To me, fair friend, you never can be old


To me, fair friend, you never can be old
For as you were when first your eye I eyed

Such seems your beauty still. Three winters cold
Have from the forests shook three summers' pride
Three beauteous springs to yellow autumn turned
In process of the seasons have I seen
Three April perfumes in three hot Junes burned
Since first I saw you fresh, which yet are green.
Ah! yet doth beauty like a dial-hand
Steal from his figure, and no pace perceived
So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stand
Hath motion, and mine eye may be deceived
For fear of which, hear this thou age unbred
Ere you were born was beauty's summer dead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU EVERYTIME... BUT I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OF MY MIND YEAH T___T