Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

lighted by a prayer

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

my heart speaks hehe

sometimes I like to think how much we have to give up on something
or specifically to let someone go and feel lyk
"Now where am I?" or "I feel a little lost"
I've also been praying incessantly to fall in love with someone new 
who can make us forget the feelin' of being hurt.
until I believe that time heals everything.
and yay I did it ! 

a while ago, I found a figure that made the gray mist disappear.
idk why, I haven't loved him yet before, until a moment he greeted me, 
then I felt there was something different between us 
(or maybe just on me hahaha so sadddd...)

but all these things continue smoothly, 

we used to keep in touch with each other, continously
huffttt in fact I am not an easy person to accept

probably bcs I haven't wanted to be let down anymore, but...
Once again, Idk why I felt different about this guy
He's somewhat reserved, but he is generous and kind. 
He's happy to be out of the limelight, and he's also thoughtful person, 
so it makes me proud to know him
He has never had someone dislike him or think he's a bad person. 
He has a fairly even temperment. I even wondered if God sent him to me
OMG I'm so grateful
until the moment I started to love him :)

But it does not end there, guys Life turned upside-down
there was something that separated us and 
I didn't even know what the cause was,
I just knew something was wrong then
in the blink of an eye, he slowly disappears
I was so sad because I thought he was the one
I thought that he was the answer of my prayer all this time
(or maybe aku kebaperan lol so poor, okk but I decided to stay calm)
I had to move forward to continue my journey
Whatever will be...I always thought he was a good person until now :')

I just prepare myself for what will happen later
and learn everything God has ever presented to me
though I often feel lost in the labyrinth (again and again) hahaha

okkk this is a little quote that describes me, seriously

Can't seem to go on
And I've been thru' this before
Now where am I?
Where do I stand?
A little lost here
But I'll remember
All those times you've bought me thru'
I'd be a fool to give up cos' the goal is near


sorry if anyone is offended on this post

PS.
I Miss You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU EVERYTIME... BUT I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OF MY MIND YEAH T___T