Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

lighted by a prayer

Sunday, September 30, 2012

take me back take me back



if i could wish for one thing.....
i just wanna go back to this unforgettable times
start from here


the last day, breakfasting with Rusli Idris 's big family, staring all parents grandma and cousins at Bukit Randu Restaurant


memutuskan untuk minep sekalian weekend, dipojokkan kamar ladies and it's a girl times, cowo2 diroom sebrang orang tuanya pada pulang:3 ( btw upa nya kocak abis untung gua madep sono )


the boys activity in the midnight, ngepoin gebetanya mas gilang


And another day....


an amazing eid mubarak


with lanti


another family dinner






“Family isn’t something that’s supposed to be static, or set. People marry in, divorce out. They’re born, they die. It’s always evolving, turning into something else.”
Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key



No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU EVERYTIME... BUT I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OF MY MIND YEAH T___T