Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me

lighted by a prayer

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bout next day

hmm.. I think this is a bad point who Ive been get.. huaaaa.. in this even, I get math with 69 point, grrrr.. because..... hmmm idk too yaa, thinking I had study more than hard huuhh..


hmm but today I ve get more than happiness ahahaha
i meet my bff (indah, matun, alika, selfi) im so happy cuz we are long time no see haha


as usually we play together, the first.. Alika's mom gave us some food for LUNCH.. wewwww , hmm the second.. we........ hmmm
yaa we're always chat with our talkative hahaha


hmm yaaa we just afraid of next class we arent together again.. huuuaaa..
I hope some miracle come to us.. enn kitaa barengg2 lagi.. with loud of laugh yg agak ga jelass.. but itulahh kita .. (SEHATI = SElviHalimatuAlikaTsurayaIndah)
we all be together forever

C'u next fall..

1 comment:

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU EVERYTIME... BUT I JUST CAN'T GET YOU OF MY MIND YEAH T___T